Steps we are taking to keep you safe.
We are excited to start the reopening phase of the Skin Clinic – Although we do not have a set date yet.
The Skin Clinic has always maintained a high standard of cleanliness but we have taken it a step further to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
We have set up hand sanitizing stations around the office, We will have remote check in where you can call our office when you arrive wait in the car and we will call you when the room is ready. My Staff and I have all taken the Covid -19 Certification.
We will of course follow the CDC guidelines. Our staff will be wearing masks and we ask that our clients wear masks as they enter The Skin Clinic.
We have started booking appointments the end of May. If we need to push the date we will let you know by a phone call. You can book your appointments through our website theskincliniconline.com and you can email me with any questions you might have th***********@op*****.net.
I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. For supporting us and buying our products and purchasing gift certificates and packages through our website. I always say we have the best Clients. We are in this together and pledge to do our part. Small businesses around the world need to reopen as long as we do it the right way.
Owner, The Skin Clinic
We want you to feel safe when you visit The Skin Clinic.
HealthEhabitats™ uses all EPA approved sanitizing products and ClinicalClean® employs solutions and protocols that are approved by renowned microbiologists and disease prevention experts. State-of-the-art electrostatic spray equipment and green EPA approved disinfectants are used to provide barrier treatments that prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Application by skilled and certified sanitizing technicians
- EPA approved, safe for all surfaces
- Immediate re-entry to space, no down-time
- Kills coronavirus, cold and flu viruses in 2 minutes or less
- Electrostatic application treats impossible to reach places
- Employees to wash hands with disinfecting soap
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer around the office
- Wiping down high traffic areas with disinfecting wipes
- Encouraging employees to stay home should they feel symptoms